Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you looking for an easy way to root it without using a computer? If yes, you are in the right place. Download the iRoot 3.5.1 APK file here, install it on your Android device and use it to root your smartphone or tablet in seconds.
iRoot 3.5.1 is a powerful one-click Android rooting application that helps you quickly root any smartphone or tablet at the touch of a button.
You can download a working version of the iRoot Android app here, i.e., iRoot APK v3.5.1.
Download iRoot 3.5.1 APK:
iRoot 3.5.1 App Information:
- App Version: 3.5.1_180516_1015
- Package: com.mygun.shua.su
- File Size: 12.8 MB
- Supported Android Versions: 2.3 to 5.0
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Shenzen, an Android developer, officially launched the iRoot for Android application, so all credit goes to him.
2) When you use iRoot to root your Android device, you don’t need a computer – this application supports rooting without a computer being necessary.
3) You can use iRoot to root Android devices running Android versions 2.3 to 5.0. If your device is running any other versions of Android, this app will not work for you.
4) Using this one-click rooting app to root your smartphone or tablet is an easy task. Just download the application from this page, install it on your device and click on the “Root Now” button to root your smartphone or tablet.
5) If this version of the iRoot APK doesn’t help in rooting your device, try the other versions of this app.
6) Check out our guide on how to use iRoot APK and learn how to use this application to root your device.
If you have already used this Android application to root your smartphone or tablet, kindly share your device’s name and model number in the comments section below.