Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a quick way to gain root privileges on your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have reached the right place. Download iRoot 22.214.171.12499 for Windows from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to root your Android device quickly.
iRoot 126.96.36.19999 is a simple but powerful Windows utility app that helps you get root access on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once you root your device using this Windows application, you can remove pre-installed applications on your device and do many more Android development activities.
You can download a working version of iRoot for Windows app here, i.e., iRoot 188.8.131.5299 For Windows totally for free.
Download iRoot 184.108.40.20699 For Windows:
iRoot 220.127.116.1199 App Information:
- File Name: iRoot_18.104.22.16899_Windows.zip
- File Size: 27.8 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) Shenzhen, an Android developer, has officially built and distributed this one-click rooting tool. So all credits must go to him.
2) Using iRoot for Windows to root Android smartphone or tablet is an easy task. Just download iRoot 22.214.171.12499 app from here, install it on your Windows computer, connect your Android device (make sure that you enable USB debugging before connecting it to the computer) and click on the “Root” button.
3) When you get root access on your Android smartphone or tablet, its warranty will become void. So, think about it before rooting your device.
4) iRoot for Windows can only be used to root smartphones and tablets running Android version 2.3 to Android version 5.0. If your device is running on the latest Android version, then this app will not support it.
5) If this version of the iRoot one-click rooting tool doesn’t support your device, try other versions of this tool.
6) Check out our guide on how to use iRoot for Windows to learn how to use this application for rooting your device.
7) You can install and use iRoot for Windows on all versions of Windows operating system, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).