Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for an easy way to root it without using a computer? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, you are in the right place. Download iRoot 3.1.1 APK file from here, install it on your Android device, and use it to root your smartphone or tablet successfully.
iRoot 3.1.1 is a powerful one-click Android rooting application that helps you quickly root any smartphone or tablet with just a touch of a button.
You can download a working version of the iRoot Android app here, i.e., iRoot APK v3.1.1.
Download iRoot 3.1.1 APK:
iRoot 3.1.1 App Information:
- App Version: 3.1.1_160331_1000
- Package: com.mygun.shua.su
- File Size: 5.92 MB
- Supported Android Versions: 2.3 to 5.0
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Shenzen, an Android developer, has officially released the iRoot for Android application. So, all credits must go to him.
2) When you use iRoot to root your Android device, you don’t need a computer at all, i.e., this application supports rooting without using a computer.
3) You can use iRoot to root Android devices using Android version 2.3 to 5.0. If your device is running on other versions of Android, then this app will not help you.
4) Using this one-click rooting app to root your smartphone or tablet is quite an easy task. Just download the application from this page, install it on your device, and click on the “Root Now” button to successfully root your smartphone or tablet.
5) If this version of iRoot APK doesn’t help in rooting your device, try other versions of this app.
If you have used this Android application to root your smartphone or tablet, kindly share your device’s name and model number in the comments section below.